The Château Mar Beach Resort introduces a refreshing blend of modern simplicity and understated elegance to "the world's most famous beach". We have brought our one-of-a-kind boutique hotel vision to the beautiful Ormond Beach area, and present to you a newly renovated oceanfront location offering luxury accommodations and a relaxing pool area. The Château Mar Beach Resort provides the perfect mix of style and comfort, along with a personalized quality of service aimed at enhancing your travel experience. We work hard everyday to create a truly unique destination for our clients. Let us show you what separates the Château Mar Beach Resort from our competition. Come Dream With Us.
Address 1: 507 S. Atlantic Ave.
City : Ormond Beach - Florida
Postal Code : 32176
Contact Name : Bill Weger
Phone : (386) 677-8550
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concierge desk
- Swimming pool
- Fire Pit
- Heated Pool
- Free Parking
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 03:00 PM
Check-Out : 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Standard 24 hr Cancellation Policy - Our standard cancellation policy allows for cancellation without penalty up until 24 hrs prior to your arrival date. Cancellations made under this standard policy must be processed by 3 pm on the day before your scheduled arrival. If your cancellation falls inside of this 24 hr window, you will be charged for the first night of your reservation tax included.
Special Event Cancellation Policy - Our "special event" cancellation policy allows for cancellation without penalty up until 7 days prior to your arrival date. Cancellations made under this "special event" policy must be processed by 3 pm at least 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival. If your cancellation falls inside of this 7 day window, you will be charged for the first night of your reservation tax included. Special Events include the following: Rolex 24, Daytona 500, Daytona Bike Week, Spring Break Nationals, Coke Zero 400, Daytona Biketoberfest, and the Daytona Turkey Run.
Please contact the hotel directly at 386.677.8550 if you have any questions concerning our cancellation policies or special event dates.
Terms and Conditions
GENERAL HOTEL POLICIES - CHATEAU MAR BEACH RESORT
- All pricing at the time of booking are final unless a change is authorized by the hotel directly. All reservations will be subject to the standard 12.5% sales tax.
- All reservations are subject to a 1 night prepayment authorization to secure accommodations. Prepayments that are declined may result in cancellation.
- All outstanding balances for reservations will be processed in full at the time of check-in unless an alternate payment arrangement is authorized by the hotel.
- The Chateau Mar Beach Resort does not rent rooms to individuals under the age of 21 unless accompanied by an adult. Please contact the hotel directly to request an exception to this rule.
- Handicap accessible accommodations can be arranged based on availability. Please contact the hotel directly to make arrangements for any special needs.
- Free on-site parking is available for 1 VEHICLE PER ROOM. Any additional parking requirements must be authorized by the hotel directly and are strictly based on availability.
- Trailer parking is not available on-site, though free off-site options are available and can be arranged with the hotel directly.
- Events and/or special occasions can be accommodated by the hotel based on availability. Event space is available for small events (20-30 people) and can be arranged with the hotel directly.
- Special in-room requests (flowers, balloons, chocolates, etc.) can be arranged with the hotel directly for a fee.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - CHATEAU MAR BEACH RESORT
Area of applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply for all services and deliveries by the hotel.2. Should the hotel change its general terms and conditions before the termination of the contract, the updated version isincorporated into the contract if the partner to the contract is informed about this in writing with reference to these legalconsequences and the partner does not object to the incorporation within a period of 14 days.3. The customer’s general terms and conditions shall only form part of this contract if the hotel consents in writing to theincorporation in whole or for individually specified points.
Conclusion of the contract
1. The contract (hereafter also referred to as the “booking”) comes into effect on request from the customer through theacceptance by the hotel. The hotel is free to confirm the booking in writing.2. If a third party makes the booking for the customer, it is liable to the hotel as the booking party together with the customer asjoint debtor.III.Services, prices, payment, billing1. The hotel is obligated to perform the services ordered by the customer and agreed to by the hotel.2. The customer is obligated to pay the hotel the agreed prices for these and other services enlisted. This also applies for hotelservices and expenses induced by it for third parties.3. If the hotel rescinds with good cause, the customer has no claim for compensation.4. The agreed prices include the current statutory VAT. Should the rate of VAT applicable to the contractual services increase ordecrease after the conclusion of the contract, the prices shall be adjusted accordingly.5. If the period between the conclusion of the contract and the fulfilment of the contract as defined by the contractual agreementsexceeds four months and the general price charged for such services is increased by the hotel, this can increase thecontractually agreed price as appropriate, but by 5 % at the most.6. The hotel is entitled to increase the prices if municipal duties (culture tax, visitor’s tax, etc.) for the accommodation areincreased. The price increase is limited to the costs of the abovementioned duties.7. The hotel’s bills are payable immediately upon receipt of the bill without any deduction, unless other payment terms andconditions are expressly agreed. The hotel is entitled to render accumulated claims for payment at any time and to demandimmediate payment. If payment is delayed, the hotel is entitled to claim interest for delay amounting to 10% above the baserate for companies and 5% above the base rate for consumers. The hotel is at liberty to prove that the damages aregreater.8. The subleasing and re-leasing of allocated rooms, other rooms, spaces or cabinets as well as inviting to interviews, sales orsimilar events require the prior written consent of the hotel. 9. The hotel is entitled to demand upon conclusion of the contract an appropriate advance payment or security deposit inthe form of a credit card guarantee or similar from the customer. If an advance payment is not made within the agreedperiod, the hotel can withdraw from the contract and claim compensation for damages.10. In justified cases (e.g. outstanding payment by the customer or extending the scope of the contract) the hotel is entitled todemand an increase of the advance payment agreed in the contract or an increased security deposit amounting to theexpected costs of the accommodation.11. The hotel is further entitled to demand an appropriate advance payment or a security deposit from the customer at thebeginning and during the customer’s stay, provided that such an advance payment or security deposit was not already paid inaccordance with the above provisions.12. The customer can only settle or lower a claim by the hotel with an undisputed or valid claim.
Room Availability, Delivery and Return
1. The customer does not acquire any claim for the availability of a particular room, unless the hotel confirmed the availabilityof a particular room in writing. 2. Booked rooms are available to the customer from 15:00 on the day of arrival. The customer has no claim for earlieravailability. Guests who arrive before 15:00 can move into their room as early as possible, according to availability.3. The available rooms are to be taken by 23:00 on the day of arrival. After this time the hotel can book out the rooms toothers, unless the customer informed the hotel in advance and in writing that they would arrive later. The hotel is entitledto demand a guarantee for late arrivals.4. On the agreed day of departure, check-out is at 11:00 at the latest. After that time the hotel can charge 50 % of theagreed price of the room for the additional use of the room up until 18:00, and 100 % from 18:00. Possible furtherclaims for compensation for damages by the hotel are reserved.
Withdrawal of the customer from the contract for accommodation(cancellation, rescission)
1. A withdrawal by the customer from the contract of accommodation requires the prior written consent of the hotel.Without the hotel’s consent, the customer is obligated to pay 90 % of the contractually agreed price for stayingovernight when the room is not occupied. The customer is at liberty to prove that the above mentioned claim does notexist or does not exist to the amount claimed.2. If a deadline for withdrawal from the contract free of charge was agreed between the hotel and the customer, thecustomer can withdraw from the contract until that point without initiating claims by the hotel for payment orcompensation for damages. The customer’s right to rescind expires if it does not exercise its right to rescind againstthe hotel by the agreed deadline.3. Services performed by third parties or special services (e.g. cakes, flowers, etc.) which become useless as a result of thecancellation are to be paid by the customer in full.
Rescission by the hotel
1. If it has been agreed that the customer can rescind without incurring costs within a defined period, the hotel is alsoentitled to withdraw from the contract within this period.2. If an agreed advance payment or an advance payment claimed on the basis of these general terms and conditions is not paid bythe due date, the hotel is also entitled to rescind the contract. Moreover, the hotel can claim compensation for damages fromthe customer. 3. The hotel is entitled to rescind the contract with immediate effect if, for example,- acts of God and other circumstances which the hotel is not responsible which make the fulfillment of the contract impossible;- bedrooms and other rooms are intentionally booked using misleading or false statements about facts which are material tothe contract, e.g. who the customer is or the purpose of the stay;- the hotel has justified reason to assume that the use of hotel services can put at risk the smooth operation of the business,the security or the public reputation of the hotel, unless this is attributable to the hotel’s sphere of responsibility;- the purpose or reason of the stay is illegal;- there is an unauthorized sub-leasing or re-leasing contrary to III. 7. of these general terms and conditions;- the hotel is closed;- proper accommodation and/or proper facilities for an event are not guaranteed because the hotel is being renovated;- the customer withdraws from a part of the contract in the case of a combined accommodation or event contract.